Prepainted Diecast Metal Model
Sale Price: $68.95
You Save: $18.00 (20.7%)
Availability: Sold Out, Discontinued
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of Mercedes Benz 190E 2.5-16 Evolution II #3 Klaus Ludwig DTM Championship (1992) die cast model car by Solido.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Has opening front doors.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Dimensions approximately L-9.75, W-4, H-3 inches.
- The Mercedes-Benz 190 was a part of the German DTM Championship between 1990 and 1993. 500 civilian units were produced by the brand in order to meet the demands of the championship. 1992 would be the year of Mercede's consecration who brought in a real armada. 3 cars are entrusted to Zakspeed, 2 to Mass-Schons. 4 were brought in by AMG, one of which would be led by Keke Rosberg and another by a woman, Ellen Lohr. Klaus Ludwig gifted the brand with its first champion's title after a breathtaking second half.